>>at least you're not alone
A downloadable game
Your cargoship is dead in space.
Your life-support systems have all failed.
But at least you're not alone...
>>at least you're not alone is a roleplaying game for 3+ players about romance, honesty, togetherness, and music. It doesn't require any dice, charactersheets, or props, other than a phone. It can be played in under 15 minutes. It was created for #AdAstraJam.
Within you will find:
- The original PDF version,
- A "night mode" PDF version,
- A "printer friendly" PDF version,
- A plain text version for screen readers,
- And an audio book version, read by the incredible William Lett (@wrokandwrol).
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.